Sunday, March 22, 2009

seeking opinions :)








This was my first studio portrait shoot with one of my dancers. She was my contemporary dancer, it went well i think but i have a few variations of images. I would really like to know which one other people like, because i am over looking at them from editing them today. I wanted to try different effects such as desaturating colours and working in lightroom to see what different effects i could get.

I have my next shoot schedualed on Thursday for the Hip Hop championships which i am VERY excited about and then one with Koko Loco of their perfomance at the AIS for the relay for life.
I also have another studio shoot booked in for Friday with my hip hop dancer Shannon so i hope it goes well!!

4 comments:

  1. hey! i really like the one of the feet in focus then blurred out... i think it is really creative. i also like the dark lighting in the last one but i definatly think the dancer comes out in the foot one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I like the feet in focus too - then I really like the ones from above, and the one on the dark background is lit beautifully - but I think you get more info from the ones with her whole body in the shot. They're gorgeous shots Kirsten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Ash and Kate. The shot of the feet is great. I also really like the shot of her lying down. Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last one, and the one where she is sitting down and its shot on the angle (3rd photo down) and the one with her laying down is really effective. I bet all this feedback is gonna make it even harder for you to pick!

    ReplyDelete