


Because i wasnt in class for the presentation of our folios i will let you know what i am doing through the blog.
I will be doing both fashion in the studio and location and some dance images in the studio.
My first shoot was with model Christabel, who is really great to work with! My ideas for fashion is to do some high fashion stuff in the studio and maybe location but my main location fashion will be documentary in style. I am hoping to shoot some film to make the most of the black and white facilities.
This studio shoot was based on the idea of simple backgrounds which you would see in a lot of fashion spreads in magazine with striking poses and simple black and white colours.
This is really my first fashion shoot in the studio, so its something new for me and i did enjoy it! Also had my first go of the ring flash!
Any critisism or feedback would be good. This was really just a test shoot but i was quite happy with the results considering.
Hey Kirsten,
ReplyDeleteYou did such a great job! I love them all! I'm really impressed!!